Meet Kherington, a vibrant 10-year-old entrepreneur in the 4th grade. With a love for blue, a penchant for crab legs, and an unwavering passion for animals, Kherington’s world is as colorful as their art. When they’re not immersed in Minecraft or discovering the wonders of ant documentaries, they’re crafting masterpieces. From paintings to any creation imaginable, Kherington’s artistic prowess knows no bounds.
- What inspired you to start your business? Making art makes me feel good.
- How would you describe your brand? Unique
- If you could collaborate with a celebrity Artist, who would it be and why? I currently don’t know celebrity artists. That is one thing I plan to study and become better at. But I would love to collaborate with my art teacher Ms. Scales!
- How is it balancing school life and being an entrepreneur? Easy right now, but I think it will get harder as I grow up.
- How do you feel the Internet has impacted independent businesses and entrepreneurs? I’m not on social media yet. My mom runs my social pages. But I know the internet has helped me sell paintings online through my website www.kheringtonskreations.com
- What is one message you would give to aspiring entrepreneurs? Always be truthful because the truth always comes out. I don’t ever want to lie about something and it has a negative impact on my business.
- What is the best advice you’ve been given? Work hard.
- What can we expect from you next? Landscape paintings are my next collection of pieces I will put out.
- Where do you hope to be in 5 years? I would love to see my work in an art studio!