Ruby is one half of the Australian pop duo President Street. The sensational pair from down under is making musical waves across the pond, not to mention the beauty Ruby has the voice of an angel. We were lucky to have a sneak peek into her handbag to see what secrets she beholds….Enjoy!
Based in: Melbourne, Australia
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Website/Social Media: www.presidentstreetmusic.com
1. Gua Sha/Acupressure/Face Roller tools. I’m a bit skincare obsessed, and facial self-massage is the best. Especially being a singer expressing my face and getting tight muscles, it’s so relaxing massaging my shoulders, neck, face and acupressure points with these – often in the car when travelling between gigs and before sleep.
2. Rose essential oil. Dabbing a bit of rose oil onto my wrists or just inhaling it uplifts, calms and centres me immediately. Anyone who knows me knows I will always stop to smell any roses!
3. Ere Perez Vanilla Highlighter in colour ‘Falling Star’. A vegan and Australian brand I love! The creamy formula catches the light beautifully – especially on stage under lights. I’ve been vegan for the last few years, so swapping my makeup and skincare has been a fun challenge! I also transfer the product to these mini pots as most of my skincare packaging is heavy glass – much better for travel!
4. KORA Noni Glow Face Oil travel size. Another tremendous Australian brand by model Miranda Kerr. It’s so luxurious and nourishing – great on planes and in day-to-day life to stay fresh and glowy throughout the day. And it’s pretty, isn’t it?
5. Australis lipliner in Sugar. A great value Australian brand. This colour is my everyday go-to to line my lips (and mix with shea butter to fill in lips when you don’t have room for a lippie in your bag!).
6. My trusty old Oroton Aubrey sunglasses. A must-have for the Aussie sun and when in the UK to hide the tour life sleep deprivation with a fabulous cat eye frame.
7. 100% Pure Liquid Eyeliner in ‘Noir’ – because I don’t feel like me without my cat eye!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eye Palette in ‘The Sophisticate’. My most recent splurge in London, and boy, isn’t she pretty! A gorgeous everyday palette from the British makeup darling we all love. I love the convenience of the mirror, plus the little star printed on it always makes me smile 🙂